Residential project Seascape in Dubai
Seascape is a new off-plan project by Emaar. This residential complex will be located in Mina Rashid, a large seaside community, right across the sprawling yacht marina. The project will consist of 4 apartment blocks 6 to 18 storeys high.
A 500-metre canal pool, the longest in Dubai, is in the immediate vicinity. Comfortable recreation areas with sun loungers and changing cabins will be built along the unusual water body.
The residential project will provide easy access to a waterfront promenade with wooden piers and other amenities, sprawling along the yacht and boat marina.
Various facilities will be available to residents of new buildings in Seascape in Dubai, including the following:
- A spacious gym overlooking the swimming pool and green gardens
- A swimming pool with recreation areas
- Covered parking for 300 vehicles
- Sports courts
- A community park
- A square with fountains gushing out of the ground
- Shops and restaurants
- Green landscaped areas
- A children’s playground
Real estate in Seascape, Dubai, UAE
There are many types of residences available in the four parts of Seascape. It offers a total of 371 high-end one, two, and three-bedroom apartments with a floor area of 72 m² to 163 m², as well as 20 premium three-bedroom townhouses with a floor area ranging from 243 m² to 277 m².
The interiors of apartments and townhouses will be decorated in an elegant contemporary style. All residences will be predominantly painted in warm, light colours, while wooden elements will make them feel particularly cosy and nice. Two-storey townhouses and apartments in Seascape will include additional rooms where washing machines can be installed. There are only 30 three-bedroom apartments featuring a maid’s room with an en-suite bathroom. Townhouses will also have a maid’s room and a spacious women’s room.
All homes boast panoramic glazing that allows plenty of daylight in and enables the residents to admire the beautiful surrounding landscapes.
Property for sale in Seascape
This upscale residential project is currently at the development stage, so potential buyers have an opportunity to purchase real estate at the price from the developer, Emaar Properties, thus saving up to 20% of the cost of completed residences. This is a great option for investors and those looking for a buy-to-live property.
The cheapest one-bedroom apartment costs AED 1.3 million (USD 354,000). Those wanting to buy a townhouse in Seascape should be ready to shell out AED 4.1 million (USD 1.11 million). Buyers of off-plan property in Seascape can avail themselves of a flexible interest-free instalment plan that involves paying 80% of the value during construction and the remaining 20% upon commissioning.